The practice of mirror work
We are typically our worst critics and the practice of mirror work allows us to not only face ourselves but to also confront any feelings about ourselves that we've been avoiding.
What do you need?
Just yourself + a mirror.
Tips to curate your experience:
1. Journal about your experience.
2. Embrace any emotions that arise.
3. You can do this with clothing or naked.
4. Feel free to use what you have: handheld mirror or full length.
5. Create your vibe: light candles, embrace silence, play music, or use affirmations.
Keep in mind that this practice may bring up a lot of emotions; so you may want to journal and reflect on your experience. I affirm that this practice allows you to delve deeper into yourself and transmute anything you may be holding onto that is not in alignment with your highest good.